AUS Blog

AUS, the best campus to live-in and study

Posted by AUS blog on Sep 11, 2013 10:00:00 AM

By Nour Al-Ali

Being a student at AUS is not just about studying, believe it or not. It is about becoming an active member of its community; developing it as well as developing yourself in the process. What I like about being part of this particular community is the distinct element of diversity present at AUS. No one would feel left out because there is a little bit of something for everyone. And even then, if there isn’t something for you, you could easily create your own student club.

Read More

Topics: American University of Sharjah, American University of Sharjah (AUS), AUS, American University, United Arab Emirates, Best Universities, Sharjah, best university, Education, Higher Education

The First of Many Life Journeys: Your AUS Chapter

Posted by AUS blog on Sep 9, 2013 5:56:00 PM

By Nour Al-Ali

I remember attending my first class at AUS and thinking to myself, this is the first day of the rest of my life. It was all too new to me, trying to get to class on time from building to building, figuring out what SBM, NAB, and PHY stood for, and getting used to calling my instructors “professor” instead of “teacher” or “miss / mister.”

Read More

Topics: American University of Sharjah, American University of Sharjah (AUS), AUS, American University, Best Universities, Sharjah, best university, Exams, Education, Higher Education

AUS professor edits a book about UAE higher education

Posted by AUS blog on May 21, 2013 10:00:00 AM

By Einas Salamin 

A new book edited by Dr. Cindy Gunn, director of the Faculty Development Center and associate professor of English at the American University of Sharjah, documents techniques used by the university’s educators to improve student learning.

Read More

Topics: American University of Sharjah, American University of Sharjah (AUS), AUS, American University, American Univesrity of Sharjah, UAE, best university, Education, Higher Education, Teaching, Learning

Subscribe by Email

New Call-to-Action

Posts by Category

Follow Me